Tropical Treadles


I always said I would have a blog to publish my experiences with treadle sewing machines and quilting. Today was suddenly the day, out of nowhere I decided to set up a blog. Before I knew it I was searching for a blog name to enter on the page and into my head came "Tropical Treadles". I collect treadles and live in a tropical area, so the name somehow slipped onto the page and there it was.


I shall attempt to post a photo of my very prize Bebarfald Bluebird, as she came to me last year, on day one, She is prettier now and I find her a very accurate piecer. I shall give her history later because if I succeed at posting this photo I will need a coffee to recover.

Comments

  1. Now with TWO blogs to service, you'll never have time to quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UFO CRAZY QUILT

FROM THE SHEARING SHED

"SUPERB FAIRY WREN"